Rent your self-storage room in Graz today, and create space for life
Our location in Starhemberggasse in Graz offers enough space to give your furniture. documents and other objects a new home: 900 optimally secured and well-maintained storage units ensure that the right solution is also available for your needs.
If you are unsure which storage space meets your needs, do not hesitate to contact our storage professionals: Answering your questions quickly and comprehensively is just as much a matter of course for our team as providing assistance with packaging materials, equipment and storage.
Our experts are also happy to provide information about specific additional services offered at our location such as
- renting weekly cancellable, protected parking spaces for the safekeeping of second cars, trailers, caravans, motorcycles and classic cars,
- renting storage lockers for safe storage of the smallest goods
Receiving storage items in an uncomplicated manner is especially important to us: Therefore, a spacious loading area, parking spaces, barrier-free transport routes and 2 spacious freight lifts are part of the basic equipment of our 5-story location.
Due to our conveniently accessible location, you can also reach us easily by public transport:
- via main station Graz (exit Waagner-Biro-Straße),
- via tram line 3 and 6 (station Laudongasse),
- via tram line 1 and 7 (station Waagner-Biro-Straße)
For arrival by car or transport vehicle, we recommend the following routes:
- Coming from the south, take Bahnhofgürtel to the intersection of main station Graz. From there, continue west into Eggenbergerstraße until you reach FH Joanneum, where you turn right into Alte Poststraße.
- Coming from the north, take Wienerstraße to the intersection Kalvariengürtel. From there, turn right into Peter-Tunnergasse until you reach the Alte Poststraße intersection.
Advising customers is a wonderful job. I look forward to our personal conversation.
It is a pleasure for me to advise customers and I am already looking forward to your visit.