Lack of space? Renting storage room in Vienna Donaustadt creates space for new things
Our location in Vienna Donaustadt offers enough space to give your furniture, documents and other objects a new home: 850 perfectly temperature-controlled, well-secured and optimally maintained storage units ensure that the right solution is always available for your needs.
If you are unsure which storage space meets your needs, do not hesitate to contact our storage professionals: Answering your questions quickly and comprehensively is just as much a matter of course for our team as providing assistance with packaging materials, equipment and storage.
Our experts are also happy to provide information about specific additional services offered at our location such as
- renting weekly cancellable, protected parking spaces for the safekeeping of second cars, trailers, caravans, motorcycles and classic cars,
- renting offices and office space,
- renting storage lockers for safe storage of the smallest goods or
- renting external units with 24/7 access
Due to a sufficient number of parking spaces and a generously sized drive-in and loading area, you can bring your storage goods to us safely and stress-free, 7 days a week.
Bright, short transport routes without stairs and accessibility to all 4 floors via 2 spacious freight lifts guarantee maximum convenience when using your storage unit.
You can easily reach our location at Franz-Fellner-Gasse 5 by car or transporter:
- Coming from the south (via the Tangente), take exit Hirschstetten to turn right, and switch to the A23, where you turn right at the next opportunity to reach our location.
- Coming from the north (via the Tangente), take exit Hirschstetten to turn left, and switch to the A23, where you turn right at the next opportunity to reach our location.
For arrival by public transport, we recommend the following approaches:
- via U1 (station Kagran or Kragener Platz),
- via U2 (station Aspernstraße) or
- via bus line 22A (station Süßenbrunner Straße) followed by a short 150-meter walk
Either we find a way or we make one.
Got questions? I am happy to answer them for you.