The reasons to use MyPlace – SelfStorage are as varied as life itself. From securely storing mementos and business documents to storage space for seasonal items such as skis, winter tires or standup paddle boards: Every item can find a safe home in our storage rooms.
Take a virtual tour of our storage rooms to see for yourself:
Furniture, files and co. – what can I store at MyPlace – SelfStorage?
Self-storage units can be used for both private and commercial purposes.
Types of use are particularly varied in the private field.
- moving house,
- changing lifestyle and family situations,
- stays abroad,
- seasonal hobbies or hobbies that require lots of space,
- unwieldy heirlooms,
- renovating your own four walls or
- loosing storage space in the basement or garage
can prompt you to think about renting a storage room.
In metropolitan areas, where living space has become expensive, deciding to rent an external storage unit can also save you money by using available space more efficiently. That’s why we currently run storage facilities in Vienna, Linz and Graz as part of our ever-growing network.
It doesn't matter whether you need short- or long-term storage: Our units are available for a minimum period of two weeks and the rental contract can be terminated at any time provided you give two weeks’ notice.
Storage rooms for companies in Austria
Of course, business owners also benefit from our storage rooms: Additional space allows you to keep your office and store free of stored goods, samples, blueprints and business documents. Things that can make it difficult to breathe when scattered around usually take up little more than a few square feet of storage space.
With our free parcel receipt service our branch-team also literally takes weight off your shoulders, even when you're not even there: Endlessly looking for shipments and yellow slips is then a thing of the past.
Simple storage at MyPlace – SelfStorage in Austria
Create free space for business or private life:
- Let our team advise you free of charge, select your location of choice and book your storage room on site or online.
- Once you have signed the contract, you receive your access code with which you can get into the location of your choice (daily between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.).
- Using our dollies and spacious freight elevators, you can then bring your storage items to your unit effortlessly and barrier-free.
- Once everything is in its place, you can secure your storage unit with your padlock (available from the vending machine in the loading yard and from our (online) store)
- Thanks to state-of-the-art security measures such as professional video surveillance, modern alarm systems and our own security service, you can rest assured that your items are in safe hands.
Looking for a storage room in Austria?
Our no-commitment and free quote request system is the best place to start and protects you from misjudging your actual storage requirements. However, our professionals will also gladly provide you with all the information you need via our toll-free hotline (Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Sat 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at 0800 244 244).
We would love to welcome you at one of our locations soon!